Regular price for Day 1 and 2: 1500 NOK (~150 Euros)
Discounted price for students and startups: 500 NOK (~50 Euros)*
Day 1 includes:
- Full day conference with lunch, coffee and soft drinks
- Free introduction course to VR before the official program starts (optional)
- Morning: Plenary session for everyone
- Afternoon: Choice between track 1 “Learning” and track 2 “Storytelling”
- Evening: Optional conference dinner (three courses) at Café Valuta: 600 NOK
Day 2 is optional:
- Visit to PARK entrepreneur and business house
- VR demonstrations
- B2B meetings
- Lunch, coffee and soft drinks
Please note: When ordering you have to choose one of the two tracks (“Learning” or “Storytelling”). Don’t worry, we won’t invoice you until after the conference!
Follow us in social media for updates:
*) The Nordic VR Forum offers discounted tickets for students and start-up companies.
Students must present a valid student identity card. The discount for start-ups is valid if the company is not older than two years and has less than 2 MNOK sales.